If you want to sell more products, grow your business or reach more people then you absolutely need to be using REELS.
I have people on my team who are enrolling HUNDREDS of people a month using a short form video strategy and I want to empower you, that you can do this too!
If you aren't using Reels right now then I can confidently say that you are missing out on the biggest organic marketing opportunity we've ever seen on social media.
The reason why people are not consistent with Reels is because they over complicate it. I've got some good news for you. It has actually never been easier to create Reels.
The #1 way to create reels right now is by using B-Roll video. This means video of you in your daily life. This is simple and will work for anyone...
Yes, even if you don't fly on private jets or travel to exotic locations.
14 WAYS TO NEVER RUN OUT OF CONTENT FOR REELS
I'm going to give you 14 easy ways to never run out of content for Reels. You can watch my full training on never running out of content ideas for Reels here.
14 B-ROLL VIDEO IDEAS FOR REELS
- B-roll of Working on Your Phone: Showing you scrolling through social media, responding to inquiries, or making a sale.
- B-roll of Sitting by the Pool with Kids: Depicting a relaxed family lifestyle that your business allows, symbolizing work-life balance.
- B-roll of Personal Development Activities: Reading a business book, attending a webinar, or taking notes during a coaching session, illustrating continuous growth.
- B-roll of Working Out: Highlighting your commitment to health and personal well-being, which can tie into overall success and motivation.
- B-roll of Packing and Shipping Products: Providing a behind-the-scenes look at order fulfillment, enhancing transparency and authenticity.
- B-roll of Coffee Shop Meetings with Team Members: Portraying collaboration, mentorship, and the social aspect of network marketing.
- B-roll of Creating Content for Social Media: Behind-the-scenes shots of setting up for a product shoot or filming a promotional video.
- B-roll of Community Involvement: Participating in local community events, volunteering, or charitable activities, reflecting values and social responsibility.
- B-roll of Travel for Business: At the airport, in a hotel room working late, or speaking at a conference, showing the hustle and exciting opportunities.
- B-roll of Enjoying the Products You Sell: Cooking with them, wearing them, or using them in your daily routine, providing a personal endorsement.
- B-roll of Celebrating Success with Your Team: Toasting with champagne, high-fiving after a great sale, or at a recognition event, underscoring teamwork and achievement.
- B-roll of Personal Hobbies or Interests: Playing a musical instrument, painting, or hiking, demonstrating a well-rounded lifestyle and individuality.
- B-roll of Setting Goals and Planning: Writing in a journal, setting up a vision board, or mapping out a business plan, reflecting intentionality and ambition.
- B-roll of Client Meetings or Sales Pitches: Meeting with prospective clients, showcasing professionalism and the interpersonal aspect of the business.
- B-roll of Exploring a New City During a Business Trip: Sightseeing, dining at local eateries, or meeting with local team members, displaying the adventurous side of the business.
If you missed this training live then make sure you're a member of the #1 community on the internet for social sellers and network marketers: THE YES MLMS PLEASE community
I do live monthly trainings on what is working right now in social selling + leadership strategies!
Have an awesome day!